Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Welcome Toileters!

Welcome to the new Toilet Thoughts!

I think, I've found the right link, the right layout that will last for more than most of my old ones did, if not forever. Here's a quick welcome video for you all Toileters.

I would like to thank Remcyl for doing all these for free! Me kasabihan nga tayo, "The best things in life are libre!" (We have a saying, "The best things in life are free!") hehehe!

Sabi nga nila, pag may tyaga, may nilaga, pero since long life daw ang pancit, pancit nalang handa ko sa inyo!

(Pucha, eto nagagawa ng kakapanood ng Tanging ina nyo ni Ai Ai)

basta, welcome! welcome!

(pakibasa nalang po ung mga entries na di nyo pa nababasa, madami pa dadating hehe)

Random thought: I'm currently mourning over the death of my external hard drive. I couldn't open my files. "File corrupted," it says. I'm crossing my fingers for a good retrieval. *sigh*

12 mga umutot:

odin hood said...

AW ANG CUTE!!!!!

odin hood said...

sino gumawa nung video? si remcyl din??

jamie da vinci! said...

i feel like taking a dump as well! kakaingit!!! ahahahaha.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the video dear Jeffy. I appreciate it :)

Take care

Anonymous said...

babagugin ko na pala ang link...

tc my friend. thanks for remembering on the new yer's eve.

. said...

Pinalitan ko na yung link mo dude. :)

Dyilyan Oh said...

file corruption sucks. haha

Poipagong (toiletots) said...

@Odin: hehe. thanks. Ako ung gumawa ng video.

@Jamie: nyek. uy, nakita ulit kita sa GB, naka purple nmn na shirt. hehe.

@Remcyl: hehe. thanks!

@Carl: hehe.

@Joms: Salamat!

@Dyilyan: Adik Kamusta!

lucas said...

i already updated your link...cool blog make over..hehehe! i tried not to imagine the toilet with shape-shifting fecal matter..hehehe! yap. ia gained alot of weight...hehe! lahat naman yata eh...

odin hood said...

hehe magaling magaling magaling

Poipagong (toiletots) said...

@Lucas: thanks ron! hehe, ako di ko alam kung saan ko na ilalagay mga bilbil ko.

@odin: naimagine ko ung commercial ng neozep. haha.

wanderingcommuter said...

oh no you didn't...hahahaha... nice blog. naiinggit ako! congrats!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com