Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Hell week: Day 2

I almost did a cartwheel when my boss gave me an sms stating:

"Lets have it as free n easy tonight. See you tomorrow am at lobby..." We were supposed a heart to heart talk over dinner. But she cancelled.

Not that I'm dreading a long talk with any of my colleaugues, its just that I'm quite stressed out. Still has lots of things lined up. I can't even implement my own style of working because I have to comply to the deadlines set and whatever programs assigned. but in any case, I'm quite happy. i'm coping up. No need for valium or sniffing spirit of ammonia for this day (contradicting stuff I know).
A warrior takes every opportunity to teach himself.
-Manual of the Warrior of Light

0 mga umutot:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com