Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Hell week: Day 1

Warning: emomode for the whole week. Read at your own risk.

Day 1. Met my boss from Singapore. We're now in Davao. Wednesday off to Cebu. So far, she's been an angel. We were not working yet so she will not mention anything about my work yet. Though she told me that last night she'll be good. Tomorrow she'll probably transform to her scary mother mode.

Had some major bloopers at work, but now I'm back on track, of course reaping consequences of my actions or my lack of, but nevertheless ready to fight back. Thing is, I'm such a cry baby. I'm afraid I might cry in front of her when she finally scolds me. I've never been down on my own game. I've always been on top. It was just these few months that I wasn't myself.

In any case, 1st day down, 4 more to go.

God uses fire to tach us about water,
He uses earth so that we can understand the value of air.
He uses death to show us the importance of life.
-- Manual of the Warrior of Light

0 mga umutot:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com