Powered by Blogger.

Monday, August 16, 2010

Yummy Big Roberto's

I know you want ‘em big. And Roberto’s can give you “big”. Queen big.

That didn’t sound all too right. Haha! But heck, that’s what came to mind when dear ol’ Geek brought me siopao at work.

I’m a big fan of siopao, but experience taught me never to expect too much with siopao’s. Even Siopao factory doesn’t measure up to what siopao should be.

All bread and nothing inside.

So you’ll have to forgive me if I rave too much about this local siopao. The Queen siopao had half a boiled egg inside – half, not thin slices of, it’s freaking HALF. And the meat, they could have been one small plate serving of your meat (pork/ chicken) viand. And it doesn’t need sauce to make it all too yummy. The size of the queen siopao covered more than half of my laptop. That big.

So despite my unending battle and resolve to get that much attained Orosman abs, I just can’t say no to one Queen Roberto’s siopao. And eating Ministop siopao would never be the same again.

And that’s why I half hate and love going to Iloilo.

Cheap delicious food.

Friends and colleagues who feed you like pig.

Iloilo = fat me. This is now the start of my Iloilo food posts. I just can't help but eat whenever

Roberto’s
#61 J.M. Basa Street, Iloilo City
Telephone No. 3350484, 3371595

3 mga umutot:

Anonymous said...

nagutom ako. and i ♥ siopao. super. :)

Poipagong (toiletots) said...

Naku Jepoy, pagnabasa yan ng reyna ng pasalubong lagot ka. hahaha.

Anonymous said...

parang ang sarap kumain ng siopao na ganun kalaman! :)
oo nga, ung ibang siopao tinapay lang.. hahaha..

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com