Powered by Blogger.

Monday, February 11, 2008

Feeling Stupid for You

Amare et sapere vix deo conceditur - Even a god finds it hard to love and be wise at the same time

I'm no god nor do I consider myself superior to anyone. But I've always been in control of things, highly independent, unfeeling, indifferent, doing things nonchalantly... my way. But all this love in the air is really getting overated... and darn contagious. And its stripping me off of all my logic and restraint.

I first heard this song over at Jam 88.3 as part of their top hits, and it hit me. Yeah I've fallen stupid for someone. Sometimes I hope and feel that its just the season... tomorrow it'll be gone. just a fleeting feeling. I'll wake up tomorrow, wiser and in control again. hopefully.

nuf said. Here's
Stupid for You by Marie Digby: (oh yeah please do apply transposistion of gender)

It's not everyday
that i find a person quite like you
perfect every way
i finally found the nerve to confess that it's you - that i want
i don't care if i act a fool
i would damn near beg for you !
put aside, all my pride so don't keep me hanging here
cause this girl is falling stupid for you..
stupid for you..
the proper thing to do
is for me to act like a lady and wait
for you to make the first move
but i don't think you're getting the point
that it's you - that i want
i don't care if i act a fool
i would damn near beg for you put aside, all my pride
so don't keep me waiting here
cause this girl is falling stupid for you!
oh, oh stupid for you
why's it always feel like i am
chasing love when nothing's there
and here i go just making the same mistake...
i've fallen stupid for you..


0 mga umutot:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com