Powered by Blogger.

Friday, January 11, 2008

New Year Planner

I know, I know, this is really getting a bit redundant across the blogosphere, overated at one point and a bit too late for posting at this juncture. But instead of talking much about my bleak future ahead for 2008...

...I would just like to share my really really cool planner. Most people I know got either the Starbucks planner (I too got one) or one from its rival Seatle's Best, or even one of those freebies from clients, suppliers and Insurance companies (got one also from Sunlife).

I came across a Paulo Coelho "Enigma" Planner, which I bought from A Different Bookstore. Each start of the week, it would cite quotes from Paulo Coelho's books.

For the first week of January, my planner cites one from Manual of The Warrior of Light:

"The warrior fights the Good Fight and he helps others even if he does not quite understand why," ...

... and I add... "why! oh why!" hehehe...

This line really got to me as i felt like i'm at the crossroads of knowing what I really want in life (yeah another emo day). I guess I'm at that point where I felt too spent out from working too much without really enjoying it. I guess I'm still yet to find a job that I'd really enjoy doing, and not just for the sake of putting some digits on your bank account. But I guess at this point, i'd still have to fight the good fight not for myself but for my brothers and my dad, up till that day when we are all ready to look for our own true endeavors void of any pressure and rules of circumstance. I am yet to experience that fight where I fight only for my own, but for the meantime, I'd fight for what the usual Filipino son fights for... the welfare of his family...

1 mga umutot:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com