Powered by Blogger.

Monday, June 30, 2008

A tag from a friend

I'm supposed to be in a semi/ pseudo hiatus. Work does that to most. But since malakas si pareng Normand, sige eto tag ulet. hehehe. Eto bro, keep the flame of friendship burning... (yak emo!)
The Flame of Friendship.
A symbol of spirit of unity.
The burning icon of love.
Undying picture of hope.
The hot symbol of oneness.
The Flame of Friendship.
And now it's your turn to flame yourself!
Meet new friends.
Discover friendship.
Make bonds.

Copy this post starting from the PICTURE ABOVE to the end and
add your blog on the list below.
Let's start FLAMING!
>----------------------------------------------------------<
People Who Accepted The Flame of Friendship
>----------------------------------------------------------<
1.
Tiklaton: We are the witness 2. Janeth Vicy's Life Journey 3. My Precious 4. Jean's Live it Up... 5. Sharz - Pangit's Journey In The States 6. JAM-Life:Thoughts & Inspirations 7. Filipino love stories 8. A Mom's Note 9. Tasteful Voyage10. Twerlermz Blog 11. Cheerful's Journey 12.Marvz18 13. Terrence - My Broken Heart 14. Relativity by Normand 14. Jepoy's Toilet Thoughts of a Toxic Mind
--- end here ----
I'm tagging:
Most if not all form my contacts, hehehe at lesat those who will accept (sige kayo ang di mag accept ibig sabihin di friend, hehe, hehe) :)
alipingbinabahay Amos Gene M. Ladia Anino - Madilim na Kasaysayan Apple The Explorer Archie - Negoshow Bikoy bulaang katotohanan Bunso - Agam agam ni Bunso Chico Garcia Cokskiblue Couen - Intellectually Waywardly Whatever Dak - Dacrocyte dakilang tambay David Edward - Geeky Thoughts Devil Unleashed Dyilyan Dyosa - Poisoning the well Echoes of my sentiments - xtian Eric - Wandering Commuter FerBert - Tanginang Alien Filipino Librarian Fiona - from far far away land :) Gibbs Cadiz I am David Jedmeister - Sentiments of an Effed-up Man jepoy Joice - Paint me a happy smile Joms: Mugen - Pulsar KlitoriKa Krishax Life in Lenses Loving Tweety Marc - My Drift Me-Ann - Daily Mishaps Meryl Ann Dulce - Blue Puff Misadventures of Vin Nahtalyah - Crime Partner - Odds and Ends Navin - Confluence of Thoughts Navin - Shades and Lightz nitrosaint Nurse Rey Odin - Red Riding Odinhood Ouch - Another Business Idea Petradear pinoy rich jerk Poytee - Ang Tanggera Rio - Diary of a Dentist Rodel emotion Roland - From my Inbox Ross - Eaves dropping on silence ruff nurse-du-jour Rukee - So Far So Good Ruthi - Sa Puso at Isip Salamin ni Carl Shiek - My Lovely life with beautiful things I've crossed Ulirat Ni Mariano: Loser's Realm Vern ++'s Gatsulat Yoshke Dimen

9 mga umutot:

Diablo said...

tnx bro ^_^

wanderingcommuter said...

waaaahhhh, nasunog ako... hahaha!!!

salamat pala sa tag...

b3ll3 said...

whahaha..salamat po...ngyn ko lng nkita kc d n ko makapagblog ng matagal eh..salamat po...

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Opulently I acquiesce in but I contemplate the post should have more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

Thank you, that was extremely valuable and interesting...I will be back again to read more on this topic.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the link, but argg it seems to be down... Does anybody have a mirror or another source? Please answer to my post if you do!

I would appreciate if someone here at toiletots.blogspot.com could repost it.

Thanks,
William

Anonymous said...

Hello there,

I have a message for the webmaster/admin here at toiletots.blogspot.com.

May I use part of the information from your post above if I give a backlink back to this website?

Thanks,
Harry

Anonymous said...

I've ever liked things like sand clocks, lava lamps, and the like to type of rightful dish out time staring at it as a formality of catharsis. In a opportunity, it helps me with meditation, to mitigate lay stress and just think just about nothing. That's why since I was a kid, in place of of dolls and cars I've perpetually sedate more of such pieces like sand clocks, lava lamps, dulcet boxes etc. So I was most charmed when I base the[url=http://www.dealtoworld.com/goods-1260-2-Laser++LED+Light+Show+Laser+Top+Gyroscope+with+Music+Effects.html] 2-Laser + LED Light Show Laser Crown Gyroscope with Music Effects[/url] from DealtoWorld.com answerable to the Toys section. It's like a melodic thump, a spinning exceed, and a radiance reveal all rolled into one. Which is great entertainment! The gyroscope will concoct representing in the air a minute. The laser slight pretension with accompanying music makes this gyroscope a pretty incomparable bauble that my friends be subjected to also been most amused with.

My dogs are also fair eccentric about the laser gyroscope I got from DealtoWorld.com. They unceasingly cleave to the gyroscope as it spins, although at principal they kept barking at the laser light show, and also because it produces music. But after they got tempered to it, they've stopped barking but due watch over following the gyroscope whenever I start spinning it. Kids are also pretty amused by it. Sometimes it's moral to possess entertaining toys throughout the ancestry so that you can go away the diminutive on while the kids are being amused or playing with it while you live provide for foodstuffs or receive changed. The gyroscope is unified such play with with this purpose.

The gyroscope I bought from DealtoWorld.com has a dragon as a pattern on it, and produces a gegenschein accompany with red, dispirited, and unripened colours. Nick a look at the pictures I've uploaded of the gyroscope with laser luminosity show. The music produced from the gyroscope is not that renowned but allowable enough to consider any redone roomer to the house. The gyroscope is red and jet-black, making it look extraordinarily coolth, and to some arrogant with that dragon imprint.

The music light make clear gyroscope runs on 6 LR44 batteries, which are replaceable anyway. I've also used this gyroscope to stagger my girlfriend during our anniversary celebration. I did the cheesy matter of decorating the b & b room with roses and when I led her in, I started up the gyroscope as affectionately so that the laser light register produces a fresh effect. I also had some battery operated candles so all the moonlight effects created a sort of mawkish atmosphere. She loved it, not later than the way, to my relief. I also bought the candles from DealtoWorld.com. These days it seems to be my non-fulfilment shopping site suitable all gifts and ideas for fancied occasions.

Since Christmas is coming, this laser go down playing gyroscope can possibly be a talented Christmas gift looking for the toddler or in spite of the humour! Alternatively, the gyroscope can absolutely be a polite addition to the usual Christmas decorations. I can imagine placing it adjoining the Christmas tree and perhaps spinning it when guests succeed in the house. Looks like [url=http://www.dealtoworld.com]DealtoWorld.com[/url] is getting my business thus far again!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com